Workshop Highlights of ‘Corporate Culture’ for PGDM A& B Groups of PiMSR
- The Workshop Started by Theme Narrated by Dr. Ashish Tripathi, Associate Professor, at PiMSR.
- Dr. Chandran, Executive Director, PiMSR Objective of Workshop & Shared Excellent Experiences with Students
- The Corporate Culture Workshop was well Structured & Organized by Mr. Subramaniam Iyer Sir. Subramaniam Sir anchored Program effectively gathering student’s engagement
- This was followed by Engaging Sessions by Industry Experts –
- Mr. Sudhir Mishra, Assistant Vice President – HR, Unit HR Head, Hindalco Industries Limited Mr. Kishore Karve, Q Man Services, Technical Consultant & Mr. Jayant Lapsiya, Partner U.M. Khona & Company
- Speaker Sessions were Well Summarized by PGDM Students (Ms. Priyadharshini, Mr. Ankit and Mr. Shiv).
- Entire Session was well summarized by Ms. Rekha Agashe, CEO, HiGrowth Strategic Alliance
Important Session Highlights:
All esteemed speakers including PiMSR management team delivered highly engaging session with their special knowledge & clarity on the subject of corporate culture
- Dr. Ashish Tripathi made an excellent start by sharing. Jobvite Survey Findings on Strong Corporate Culture
- He emphasized Importance of Strong Corporate Culture & how it can develop Mind & Thinking & how it Impacts 4X Growth of Organization.
- Respect, Trust & Integrity & Teamwork are strong attributes for a great company culture
- Prof. Iyer spoke to students to develop their personality & attitude in such a way, that employers chases you for great opportunities in their organization
- Chandran Sir, Spoke of his Experience of working with great conglomerates of India the Tata’s & Birla’s. He spoke about the sense of belonging these great Organizations create in their employees. Chandran Sir Shared the experience of how Tata Managed supported their employee & worked towards their well-being, after Taj Terrorist Attack
- Great Organizations Build Culture of Value Creation which has a positive effect on the shareholders, employees, and the community in which the firm operates
- Mr. Sudhir Mishra explained how Corporate Culture is Market Driven as purpose of organization is to make money. He explained Linkage of Companies Vision Mission & Values with Corporate Culture. He spoke of importance of Succession Planning in developing Skills of Employees as future leaders
- With Good Corporate Culture at Hindalco, they are empowering women employees with good career opportunities. Caring Attitude at Hindalco has resulted in low attrition & improved productivity of employees
- Kishore Sir, Spoke of 5Ms- Man, Machine Material, Money & Mother Nature
- Amongst 5M’s, Manpower is critical resource for Organization
- He emphasized the fact good environment, work life balance, Respect, Trust & Communication are driving factors for Employees Performance
- Kishore Sir shared good experiences of Good Corporate Culture & shared some exercises with students that gave them clarity on what makes a good corporate culture
- Jayant Sir — Shared some realities of Corporate Life & how they need to build themselves emotionally strong & develop Never Say Die Attitude
- Jayant Sir shared basics of being good corporate employees by being presentable, having a positive attitude, conviction to face resistance
- He spoke on being a good citizen & not evade paying taxes.
- He also spoke on how practice makes Man perfect
- He spoke to students on importance to Master self, be a leader & reshape corporate culture
Ms. Rekha Agashe, summarized the entire session very well & extended hearty vote of thanks to wonderful speakers, PiMSR Management, Iyer Sir who spared time from their busiest schedule to grace the occasion.
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.”
– Simon Sinek, author, Start with Why
– Simon Sinek, author, Start with Why